Your questions answered
Get the answers you need including info on home loans and accounts available today as well as products originally from 86 400.
FAQs by topic
- I’ve already got an account. Can I make that a shared account?
- I’m already a customer, but the person I want to share an account with isn’t. What do they need to do?
- Can my partner-in-finance also see accounts that I hold in just my name?
- How do shared accounts work?
- How do I open a shared account?
- Do you offer joint accounts?
Using your accounts
- Why don’t I have access to Internet banking?
- What should I do if I have a negative balance in my Spend account?
- What should I do if I have mistakenly made a payment to someone?
- How can I view a statement for my account?
- How can I open another Save account?
- How long does it take for a payment or transfer to reach another bank?
Visa Debit card
- What should I do if I suspect someone has used my card to make a fraudulent purchase?
- What do I do if I notice an unauthorised transaction has gone through my account?
- How can I withdraw cash using my Visa Debit card or digital wallet?
- What limits apply to my Visa Debit card?
- Can I put a temporary block on my card if I think I have misplaced it?
- Can I order a replacement card?
Can't find what you're looking for?
If our FAQs don’t have the answers you need, you can reach out to our support team.