Get in touch

Get in touch with our lending specialists

Thinking about a ubank home loan?

Before you get started, please make sure:

  • you’re an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia

  • you live in Australia

  • you work on a permanent, casual or contract basis for an employer (we don’t lend to self-employed individuals)

  • you have a deposit or equity that is at least 20% of your property value, or 15% for owner occupied principal & interest (P&I) loans

  • the property is liveable, meaning it’s fully constructed, connected to power and water, and used for residential purposes (we don’t lend for vacant land).

See if you’re eligible to apply

Do you work on either a permanent, casual or contract basis for an employer?You won’t be able to get a loan with us if you’re self-employed.
If you haven’t found one yet, give us an estimate of how much you’re planning to spend on your property.
You’ll need at least a 20% deposit or equity (or 15% for an owner occupied principal & interest loan).