Original ubank FAQs

Info on original ubank products

This FAQ is related to an original ubank product that new customers can no longer access. Head to our help centre if you want info about our current ubank products.

How can I move my home loan away from ubank?

We’re sorry to see you go! Is there anything we can do to change your mind?

In order to say goodbye, you will need to complete a Discharge Authority form which can be provided once you have called us on 13 30 80.

Whist you’re calling, let’s have a chat about your loan. If there’s anything we can do to help, we’d love to hear about it.