How can I view or request a statement for my account?
Statements are automatically issued every 6 months, in January and July and you can view them in Online banking. To view your statement:
- Log in to Online banking at ubank.com.au on your desktop
- Select Statements
- Select Account statements
- Select the relevant account
- Choose the Financial Year (FY) of the statement you’d like to see
- Click Search
- You can choose to print or save your statement once you’ve opened it.
To request a statement of transactions on your account since your last issued statement:
- Select Request statement
- Enter the date range between the day after your last statement’s end date (e.g. 01/01/XX or 01/07/XX) and today
- You can choose to view the statement online or have it posted to you
- If you choose to view it online, we’ll email you within 24-48 hours to let you know it’s available in Online banking and how to access it
- If you choose to have it posted, please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If our FAQs don’t have the answers you need, you can reach out to our support team.